Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! This is something I've been thinking about for a long time... and as I'm gearing up for my busiest season yet, posts may be sporadic at first, but I really hope to be able to chronicle my adventures, as I grow this into a fulltime business.

I've realized over the past 5 years, that because of my henna business, I've been to some amazing events and met some really interesting people. These are things I normally wouldn't have the opportunity to experience. In one month I might attend a belly dance hafla, a motorocycle club event, a bar mitzvah, a Blessingway for a pregnant woman, and a school event. Some of the most touching and emotional henna I've done has been for people who are healing... either from physical scars of surgery, or emotional scars of loss.

My hope is to capture these special and amazing moments... and just add a little backstory to the photos you may see on my website or facebook page.

Thanks for reading!
Colleen
The Henna Lady

3 comments:

  1. YAY! A BLOG...so beautiful just like you: Beauty Maker that you are. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hairless chihuahua needs a little something on his chest ;)haha Your work is Amazing.I can't wait to see what happens next! <3

    ReplyDelete