Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!




Well the season really is gearing up. This past week I attended a Consignment Sale Opening for Ring Around the Rosy, First Fridays Artwalk, a bar night for the Darden School of Business in Charlottesville, a mehndi trial for a bride here in Richmond, and a Mardi Gras Face-painting party.

I also received contracts for two Henrico County Library Summer Programs, two brides, and a henna belly! And worked my full-time teaching job. Needless to say, I am tired. But the big news is that this week I declined my teaching contract for the next school year and will be devoting myself full-time to TheHennaLady.com!! I even got my new business license so it's official... the name has changed from 'Henna Body Art by Colleen Heller'. I couldn't be more excited about the warm weather getting here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment